$22.99 to $61.95
$47.99 to $62.95
$55.99 to $94.99
Duty Holsters, Pancake Holsters, Tactical Holsters & More
Gun holsters are a necessity for law enforcement, military and any gun owner who needs to safely carry their weapon. When considering what type of holster, you may need for your gun and how you want to carry it, there are important factors you must know before you choose the correct type of holster.
The Importance of the Correct Gun Holster:
- It must secure your gun, ensuring it stays in your possession.
- It must protect the trigger, minimizing the chance of inadvertent trigger contact from hands or foreign objects.
- It must present your gun in a consistent position and safe orientation, so you can draw the gun effectively while under stress.
Popular Holster Types:
- Outside the Waistband Holster – These attach to your belt, and the whole assembly of gun and holster rides outside your pants, generally on your strong hand side.
- Inside the Waistband Holster (concealment holster)– These fit between your pants and body, sometimes in front of your hip bone, sometimes on it, and sometimes behind.
- Drop Leg Holster – This holster holds the sidearm on the leg where the hand naturally hangs, making for a fast draw.
- Ankle Holster – These rigs generally use a wide neoprene or padded elastic strap with a holster pocket attached. You wrap the band around your ankle, and the gun is carried on the inside of your support side leg.
- Shoulder Holster – A set of (usually) leather straps crosses over your shoulders and back, allowing a gun holster and spare magazine carriers to hang on opposite sides of your body.
- Pancake Holster – These are typically made of two pieces of the material with the handgun sandwiched between them, containing at least two belt slots. They should be carried slightly off the hip to the rear part of the back
Now you know what type of holster you need, check out Patriot Outfitters’ large selection of holsters including: tactical holsters, slide holsters, pancake holsters, inside pants holsters, MOLLE holsters and many more styles that are produced by the top brands in the industry
If you have an account with us please enter your user name and password below and we'll log you in!