AR 670-1 COMPLIANT
$118.99 to $157.50
Page 1 of 1
AR 670-1 Compliant Military Boots
Military boots are one of the most important pieces of a uniform, just ask any soldier or police officer. If you can’t move with speed and confidence, you can’t serve to your full potential. There are certain specifications that a boot must meet to be considered AR 670-1 compliant. Patriot Outfitters has the largest selection of AR 670-1 compliant boots for sale ranging in colors from coyote to tan. The requirements include:
- Tan or coyote in color
- 8 to 10 inches in height
- Made of tan or coyote flesh-side out cattle hide leather
- Plain toe
- Soles match the color of the tan or coyote upper materials
- Rubber and polyether polyurethane are the only outsole materials that are authorized
- Sole not to exceed 2 inches in height, when measured from the bottom of the outsole, and will not extend up the back of the heel or boot or over the top of the toe
- Exterior of the boot upper will not contain mesh but will be constructed of either all leather or a combination of leather and non-mesh fabric
These specifications can be found under Army Regulation 670-1. For more information about AR 670-1 compliance regulations, please visit DA PAM 670-1 for details.
If you have an account with us please enter your user name and password below and we'll log you in!