|Home | About Us | Contact | Return Policy | Retail Locations | My Account | Comment? Take Our Quick Survey!|
The Magpul MOE Stock – Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement butt-stock for carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The extra-power lock mechanism uses a premium chrome-silicon spring to avert auto-collapse failure and maintains strength by resisting spring relaxation. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
• Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
• Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
• Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
• Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
• Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
• Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
• Sling Mounts
Rear/Bottom - 1.25" Sling loops
Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
• Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" (Removable)
• MOE, Mil-Spec (w/ Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30")
Weight, Stock: 0.52 lb.
Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.82 lb.
Length, Stock: 6.90 in.
LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.70 in.
LOP, M4 Extended: 13.95 in.