|Home | About Us | Contact | Return Policy | Retail Locations | My Account | Comment? Take Our Quick Survey!|
• The Phosphorescent Lensatic Compass has been used as an economical alternative Tritium Model.
• Brief exposure to external light "charges" the phosphorescent markings for night time use.
• Equipped with a magnifying lens, sight wire, and dial graduations in both degrees and mils to ensure accurate readings.
• Copper induction dampening system slows the rotation of the magnet without the use of liquids.
• Built to last with an aluminum frame and waterproof housing
includes carrying pouch, lanyard, and belt clip.
• "Phosphorescent" stamped on the back of the actual compass.
• Made in U.S.