Available for both military personnel and civilians.
Black Frame / Grey Lens
Oakley goes beyond ANSI Z87.1 industrial standards to protect your eyes.
The Oakley M Frame Hybrid 2.0 Ballistic SI Glasses are just like the Oakley M Frame Strike 2.0 Ballistic SI Glasses with just one modification: the curvature of the lenses. The bottom edge of the lenses are arched higher than the Strike model. With this adjustment, the Hybrid lenses offer a more secure fit for those with high cheekbones. It also brings a stylistic touch to the design.
The Oakley M Frame 2.0 Hybrid Glasses are compatible with any lens for any other M Frame 2.0 glasses, including both Hybrid and Strike lens design. They're even compatible with Oakley M Frame 3.0 Glasses! However, they are NOT COMPATIBLE with regular M Frame lenses, since these lenses do not have a hole to accomodate the nose clip in the 2.0 frame design. We offer M Frame 2.0 Hybrid lenses in VR28 (bronze), clear, and grey. Also compatible with the Oakley HELO Insert.
We also offer M Frame 2.0 Strike lenses in VR28 (bronze), clear, and grey.
M Frame 2.0 = Military Approved
With the 2.0 upgrade from the regular Oakley M Frame Hybrid model, you have a third point of contact above the nose piece, fulfilling a military requirement for eye protection (MIL–PRF–31013). A clip has been added to hold together the lens and frame, increasing durability upon impact. Plus, the style is also more subdued with a matte finish and a black Oakley logo. Both models have frames with hydrophilic unobtanium at all contact points to keep them secure even under wet conditions.
• Fully compliant with all ANSI Z87.1–2003 protection requirements
• Fully compliant with MIL–PRF–31013 Vo Ballistics
• Full compatibility with PASGT, CVC, and MICH helmets
• Full compatibility with helmet–mounted night vision devices
• Included in the Authorized Protective Eyewear List (APEL)
Optical Clarity and Protection
• Distortion–free optics via patented Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry that minimizes refraction
• Extended upper/lower/lateral viewing fields via Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
• Plutonite® lens material, blocking 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
• Maximized comfort of ultra–lightweight design (1.05 oz total weight)
• Secure fit, even under wet conditions via hydrophilic unobtanium at all contact points
• Convenience of easy lens replacement with no need for tools
Visit one of our retail locations today. Online and in-store prices may vary on products. Patriot Outfitters, the Patriot Outfitters eagle logo, the Patriot Outfitters star logo and PatriotOutfitters.com are trademarks of Patriot Outfitters LLC.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.