California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.6 - WARNING
Available for both military personnel and civilians. Black Frame / Grey Lens
M Frame 2.0 = Military Approved
With the 2.0 upgrade from the regular Oakley M Frame Hybrid model, you have a third point of contact above the nose piece, fulfilling a military requirement for eye protection (MIL-PRF-31013). A clip has been added to hold together the lens and frame, increasing durability upon impact. Plus, the style is also more subdued with a matte finish and a black Oakley logo. Both models have frames with hydrophilic unobtanium at all contact points to keep them secure even under wet conditions.
- Fully compliant with all ANSI Z87.1-2003 protection requirements. Stamped on both lenses and frame.
- Fully compliant with MIL-PRF-31013 Vo Ballistics
- Full compatibility with PASGT, CVC, and MICH helmets
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Included in the Authorized Protective Eyewear List (APEL)
Optical Clarity and Protection
- Distortion-free optics via patented Polar Ellipsoid lens geometry that minimizes refraction
- Extended upper/lower/lateral viewing fields via Polar Ellipsoid geometry
- Plutonite lens material, blocking 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Maximized comfort of ultra-lightweight design (1.05 oz total weight)
- Secure fit, even under wet conditions via hydrophilic unobtanium at all contact points
- Convenience of easy lens replacement with no need for tools
Hybrid vs. Strike
The Oakley M Frame Hybrid 2.0 Ballistic SI Glasses are just like the Oakley M Frame Strike 2.0 Ballistic SI Glasses with just one modification: the curvature of the lenses. The bottom edge of the lenses are arched higher than the Strike model. With this adjustment, the Hybrid lenses offer a more secure fit for those with high cheekbones. It also brings a stylistic touch to the design.
The Oakley M Frame 2.0 Hybrid Glassesare compatible with any M-Frame 2.0 and 3.0 designs: 2.0 Strike, 2.0 Hybrid, and 3.0 Argo designs. It is not compatible with earlier M Frame models because earlier M-Frame lenses do not have a hole to accommodate the nose clip in the 2.0 frame design.