ORDER STATUS, RETURN/REFUND, CUSTOMER SERVICE
Most items can be shipped to all 50 states within the United States as well as overseas APO/ FPO military addresses.
If you are trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following:
- Federal Express and UPS deliveries occur Monday through Friday only, excluding holidays.
- Shipping rates will be based upon delivery distance and weight of package being shipped.
- Final shipping costs will be stated before completion of checkout.
- Our retail stores are located in Colorado, Oklahoma, Kansas, Kentucky, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, New Mexico, New York, Florida, Hawaii. If your order is shipped to one of these states then we are required by law to charge sales tax.
- Status of your order:
- If only one item is shown shipping from an order that includes several items it will be put on *Pending Fulfillment status.
- If your order is in the *Shipping Process status, this means it has been packaged and is awaiting pick-up by FedEx/UPS.
ORDER CONFIRMATION AND SHIPPING EMAILS
After your order is placed, you will receive an Order Confirmation email message.
When your item(s) are shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email message. This email will contain any applicable tracking numbers for your shipment.
If your order is sent in multiple shipments, you will receive an email message for each shipment.
You can check the status of your order anytime by visiting the FedEx/UPS/USPS website (depending which service you selected) and entering your tracking code.
SHIPPING IN MULTIPLE PACKAGES
If your order includes several items, they may ship separately and at different times.
So that we can deliver your purchases to you as efficiently as possible, items which ship from the same location are grouped together.
Our Shipping Confirmation emails will let you know how much of your order has shipped.
If only one item is shown shipping from an order that includes several items, it will be put on *Pending Fulfillment status. This indicates that your order has been received but we are correlating with our other stores/warehouses to fulfill your order from a different location.
Orders shipped to foreign addresses cannot be returned.
Items can be returned up to 365 days after the shipment date.
Three simple rules for a quick return/refund:
If you are returning an item because you do not want it, please make sure the item is in resalable and new condition with all the tags and accessories still attached.
Return shipping charges will be paid by us if an item was defective or perhaps you received the wrong color. If you are returning an item because, for example, you changed your mind, and decided that even though you did order that purple camo color but decided it didn't really work for you - then those return shipping charges and vendor restocking fees (if any) will have to be paid by you.
- We want to know your item is coming! Contact us and we will give you an RMA # to write on the outside of your package.
GOVERNMENT PURCHASING INFO
- Patriot Outfitters is a GSA contract holder.
- GSA contract # GS-07F-9679S
- Classification: Small Business
- CAGE Code 3QEJ1
- Tax ID # 20-0593593
- DUNS 142560874
TO PLACE AN ORDER
- Patriot Outfitters Guns
- 206 Maple Hill Road
- St Marys KS 66536