ORDER STATUS, RETURN/REFUND, CUSTOMER SERVICE
Most items can be shipped to all 50 states within the United States as well as overseas APO/ FPO military addresses.
If you are trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following:
- Federal Express and UPS deliveries occur Monday through Friday only, excluding holidays.
- Shipping rates will be based upon delivery distance and weight of package being shipped.
- Final shipping costs will be stated before completion of checkout.
- Our retail stores are located in Colorado, Oklahoma, Kansas, Kentucky, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, New Mexico, New York, Florida, Hawaii. If your order is shipped to one of these states then we are required by law to charge sales tax.
- Status of your order:
- If only one item is shown shipping from an order that includes several items it will be put on *Pending Fulfillment status.
- If your order is in the *Shipping Process status, this means it has been packaged and is awaiting pick-up by FedEx/UPS.
ORDER CONFIRMATION AND SHIPPING EMAILS
After your order is placed, you will receive an Order Confirmation email message.
When your item(s) are shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email message. This email will contain any applicable tracking numbers for your shipment.
If your order is sent in multiple shipments, you will receive an email message for each shipment.
You can check the status of your order anytime by visiting the FedEx/UPS/USPS website (depending which service you selected) and entering your tracking code.
SHIPPING IN MULTIPLE PACKAGES
If your order includes several items, they may ship separately and at different times.
So that we can deliver your purchases to you as efficiently as possible, items which ship from the same location are grouped together.
Our Shipping Confirmation emails will let you know how much of your order has shipped.
If only one item is shown shipping from an order that includes several items, it will be put on *Pending Fulfillment status. This indicates that your order has been received but we are correlating with our other stores/warehouses to fulfill your order from a different location.
Items can be returned up to 365 days after the shipment date.
Three simple rules for a quick return/refund:
Make sure the item is in new and resalable condition, with all the labels and tags attached, and in the manufacture’s box or packaging.
You will be responsible for return shipping costs unless the item you received is defective or we mistakenly shipped the wrong item to you.
- We want to know your item is coming! Contact us and we will give you an RA # to write on the outside of your package.
FOOTWEAR RETURNS AND FREE EXCHANGES
Follow return policy above.
We are committed to total customer satisfaction and we are happy to offer our “good faith” exchange policy on footwear. We will exchange boots free of charge one time, these are the details:
- Footwear must be in brand new and unworn condition with the original packaging with all the tags, labels, and accessories still attached. Please do not use that manufacture’s boot box as the shipping packaging. In order to resell it, we need the original packaging to be intact. Returned items in marked or damaged shoe boxes may be refused by the post office or our warehouse. To avoid this, place your return item in a box or wrap it to ensure its safety during the shipping process.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs unless the item was defective or we shipped the wrong item to you. We do not charge restocking fees on any boots returns.
- Our exchange service only applies to returns from addresses within the 50 United States and military APO/FPO addresses. The policy does not apply to territories or foreign addresses. Returns from foreign addresses will result in a refund only- no exchanges.
- Please allow 5 to 7 business days for the Return / Exchange to be processed
- PLEASE NOTE: All clearance sales are final. We cannot accept returns on clearance items or special orders.
- We do not refund original shipping costs on returned orders.
GOVERNMENT PURCHASING INFO
- Patriot Outfitters is a GSA contract holder.
- GSA contract # GS-07F-9679S
- Classification: Small Business
- CAGE Code 3QEJ1
- Tax ID # 20-0593593
- DUNS 142560874
TO PLACE AN ORDER
- Returns Department
- 1340 Russell Cave Rd
- Lexington, KY 40505