- Objective (front) diameter: 60.6mm
- Lens coating: HiLume multi chemical multi coated
- Weight: 19 ounces
- Finish: Matte Black
- Reticle: Mil Dot
- Tube diameter: 1 inch
- Ocular (rear) diameter: 39mm
- Adjustable objective: Yes
- Adjustment click value: 1/4 minute of angle
- Eye relief: 3.1 – 3.6 inches
- Field of view at 100 yards: 17 feet on 6.5 power – 6 feet @ 20 power
- Length: 14.5 inches
With a legacy of high performance, modest prices and the backing of a Forever Warranty, choosing to purchase a Fullfield II riflescope isn't difficult. But there are more than two dozen Fullfield II models, finishes, and reticle configurations to pick from, so choosing just which one is the hard part. Fullfield II's are the smart choice when you know they are packed with the performance features that made Burris famous.
Outstanding optical quality. Positive steel–on–steel adjustments. Extremely rugged outer tubes. No–slip grips on the integrated eyepiece and focus adjustment. To make a fair comparison with other brands, you'll have to look at riflescopes costing hundreds of dollars more. With performance standards so high and their retail prices so reasonable, you may not have to limit yourself to just one.
Need to buy in bulk or on government contract? Just email us and we will be glad to send you a quote.