The Trijicon AccuPower 2.5-10x56 is one of the most efficient light gathering scopes in our stable. The 56 millimeter objective lens will allow you to see that trophy buck in the tree line at dusk.
When used at 10x the MOA Crosshair reticle can be used as your personal BDC reticle. Set up your firearm and cartridge in a ballistic calculator and you know exactly where your holdovers should be with the 2 MOA tick mark crosshair. Or use the MOA reticle pattern to size and range your target.
The LED reticle illumination comes in either red or green allowing you to use Trijicon’s Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC), or to give you that added contrast to your target. Use our 30mm rings or quick release mount to match your firearms platform.
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker
- 1 Lens Cloth
- 1 Set of Lenscaps
- 1 AccuPower Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
- Magnification: 2.5-10x
- Objective Size (mm): 56mm
- Bullet Drop Compensator: No
- Weight (oz): 23.6oz. (669g.)
- Illumination Source: 1 CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Reticle Pattern: MOA-DOT Crosshair
- Day Reticle Color: Red
- Night Reticle Color: Red
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
- Eye Relief (in): 4.0in. Constant (102mm. Constant)
- Exit Pupil (mm): 0.65 – 0.22in. (16.5 – 5.6mm.)
- Field of View (Degrees): 7.2° - 1.9°
- Field of View @ 100 yards (ft): 37.9 – 10.2ft. (12.6 – 3.4m @ 100m)
- Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): 1/4 MOA per click (0.1 MIL per click)
- Tube Size: 30mm
- Housing Material: 6061-T6, black hard coat anodized
- Battery Life: >31 hours at max brightness
- Focal Plane: Second
- Adjustment Range 30 MOA Total Travel | 8.9 MIL Total Travel
- Waterproof: 10ft. (3m.)
Need to buy in bulk or on government contract? Just email us and we will be glad to send you a quote.