- Objective: 40mm
- Magnification: 4-12x
- Lens Coating: DiamondCoat
- Weight: 14.6 oz
- Length: 12.4"
- Eye relief: 3.7" - 4.9"
- Field of view: 10 - 21.5 feet @ 100 yards
- Tube length: 5.1"
- Objective clear aperture: 1.6"
- Eyepiece length: 3.5"
- Objective length: 3.8"
- Objective diameter: 1.8"
- Eyepiece diameter: 1.6"
- 30mm tube
- 75 MOA windage and elevation adjustment range
- Finish: Matte black
- 1/4 MOA
- Ballistic FireDot illuminated reticle. Designed for extended range shooting when fast target acquisition is critical. The Ballistic FireDot is ideal for varmint, antelope, and longer shots on big game. Extra-bright centerpoint dot.
- Fiber optic powered illumination
- Proprietary Motion Sensor technology (MST) activates the reticle when rifle is moved
- One-button illumination w/8 intensity settings, including low/high indicator
- One turn extended focus range eyepiece
- Flashing high/low indicator
- Precision finger click windage and elevation adjustments
- Twin bias spring erector assembly
- Blackened lens edges reduce glare and diffusion
- Index Matched Lens system
- Lead-free glass lens
- Argon/Krypton Second Generation waterproofing
- CR-2032 coin cell battery
Leupold's new VX-R illuminated riflescopes combine proprietary powered fiber optic technology and an exclusive FireDot reticle to provide hunters with exceptional target acquisition, in the bright light of day as well as the low light of dawn or dusk.
The fiber optic light pipe can be easily seen in bright light, yet is not overpowering in low-light conditions. Once activated, the dot illuminates with bright, sharp definition, while the rest of the reticle remains non-illuminated. This combination leads the eye naturally to the center aiming point and makes target acquisition quick, precise, and simple.
Need to buy in bulk or on government contract? Just email us and we will be glad to send you a quote.