- Bright Red Dot with Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Cantilever Mount
- Red/Green Dot with Low Ring Mount
- Objective Lens Diameter: 30 mm
- Magnification: 1 x
- Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/2 MOA
- Travel per Rotation: 25 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Parallax Free
- Length: 5.6 inches
- Fully Multi-Coated: Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Bright Red Dot: The daylight bright 4 MOA dot is ideal for situations that demand split-second target acquisition. Choose among ten variable illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- Operating Temperature: Rated from -22 degrees to +140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cantilever Ring Mount: Puts the optic bore center 40 mm above the base, providing lower 1/3 co-witness with iron sights on flat top AR-15 rifles.
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Adjustable Dot Intensity: Provides ten variable illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
- Battery Life: 12-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Typical battery life is 300 hours at maximum brightness and 6,000 hours at minimum brightness setting.
When situations demand split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view, mount up the StrikeFire II and shoot—both eyes open. Feature-rich, versatile and reliable, the StrikeFire II is a great choice for hunters who want a quality red dot sight, but don’t want to break the bank. Features sleek rear-facing controls for power on/off and easy adjustment of ten dot intensity levels—lowest two settings are night-vision compatible. Automatically returns to the last dot intensity used when powered up. The 30mm aluminum alloy chassis provides extra-high recoil rating and is waterproof and fogproof. Strike fast!
The lower 1/3 co-witness cantilever mount model is ideal for AR platforms, positioning the optic bore center 40 mm above the base surface.
Patriot Outfitters is a Premiere Vortex Optics Dealer. Need to buy Vortex Optics in bulk or on government contract? Just email us and we will be glad to send you a quote.