Lindon FarmsFreeze Dried Vegetables are second to none in quality, freshness, and taste. Shelf life up to 15 years sealed and stored in a cool, dry environment. Shelf life up to 6 months for opened pouches.
- Sweet Peas | 36 Servings | 2 mylarfoil pouches | 8.57oz/pouch
- Diced Potatoes | 28 Servings | 2 mylarfoil pouches | 6.9oz/pouch
- Corn Kernals | 40 Servings | 2 mylarfoil pouches | 7oz/pouch
- Green Beans | 62 Servings | 2 mylarfoil pouches | 3.3oz/pouch
- Cauliflower | 80 Servings | 2 mylarfoil pouches | 2.82oz/pouch
- Broccoli | 74 Servings | 2 mylarfoil pouches | 5oz/pouch
Freeze drying is the process of freezing water out of a food product then rapidly turning it into a gas, omitting the liquid stage. Most fruit and vegetables are made out of 80% to 90% water, making freeze drying the ultimate light weight option. Once the freeze drying process is completed, the water, (up to 90% of a product like strawberries), is effectively removed thus making the product drastically lighter but maintaining most of its original shape, color, flavor, nutrients, and maximizing shelf life. Freeze Dried products have a quick re-hydration times normally only about five minutes.
Each mylarfoil pouch is sealed with an oxygen absorber inside to increase shelf-life and retain freshness
Patriot Outfitters is a Premiere The Ready Project Dealer. Need to buy The Ready Project in bulk or on government contract? Just email us and we will be glad to send you a quote.