The Princeton Tec Quad Tactical LED headlamp uses a sophisticated current regulating circuit that maintains initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage.
Regulated LEDs provide steady light output over a given time period. Regulated burn time is dependent on the battery type and light level selected. As battery power diminishes, the different modes may appear to have the same brightness levels. This is a normal function of the regulated LED / current controlled circuit.
Additional Products Features Red Low battery indicator LED:
The purpose of the red low battery power meter LED is to indicate when the batteries are near the end of their functional life. If the Princeton Tec Quad Tactical is turned off and the battery voltage is low, the red low battery power meter LED will become active and start blinking. If the Princeton Tec Quad Tactical headlamp is turned on and the battery voltage is low, the light beam will blink several times in rapid succession. This signal indicates the batteries are running low on power. The red low battery power meter LED only functions when the Quad headlamp is turned off and will not blink while the headlamp is turned on.
This allows you direct the light downward enabling you to light the path ahead, etc.
- Type: Tactical Head Torch
- Operating Modes: Low / Medium / High / Flash
- Luminous Flux: Now 45 Lumens
- LED: 4 x Ultra Bright White LED
- Beam Range: 35 Meter Effective Range
- Batteries Required: 3 x AAA (Included)
- Energy Management: Low Battery Indicator
- Run Time: Up To 105 Hours
- Weight: 96 Grams
- Colors Available: Sand / Olive Drab / Black
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens: Clear, Red, Blue and Green Filters
- Strap: Adjustable
- Switch Type: Push Button
- In-Built Technology: Regulated Output / Hinged Bracket
- Environmental: Waterproof to 1 Meter
- Warranty: 10 Year International Manufacturers Warranty
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
Patriot Outfitters is a Premiere Princeton Tec Dealer. Need to buy Princeton Tec in bulk or on government contract? Just email us and we will be glad to send you a quote.