- Output / Runtime -- White Light
- High: 200.0 lumens / 1.25 hours*
- Med:60.0 lumens / 4.0 hours
- Low: 15.0 lumens / 13.0 hours
- Tactical Runtime**:1.0 hours
- Weight w/Batteries: 3.7 ounces
- Batteries:Li-ion Integral
* Runtime until output drops below 10% of maximum
output at this setting. (ANSI standard)
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
- Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Tactical-level output shaped by refractive optic creates diffused beam perfect for close-range applications
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous pushbutton switching
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; adjustable nylon wristband with O-ring-type strap
- Built-in LED fuel gauge lets you know when to recharge battery
- Includes rechargeable lithium-ion battery & USB charging cable
Developed with input from active-duty cops, the ambidextrous SureFire 2211 WristLight straps securely to your firearm support-hand wrist and utilizes a virtually indestructible high-performance LED and specially developed optic to unleash a wide, brilliant 200-lumen beam with a press of either of two ergonomic button-type switches. In close-quarter engagements this is more than enough light to overwhelm an aggressor's dark-adapted vision and properly identify and assess threats. Pressing either switch again within one second drops the output to 15 lumens, perfect for closer work while minimizing degradation of the user's dark-adapted vision. Another press of either switch turns the light off.
Light output can also be selected in the reverse order. Pressing both switches simultaneously gives 15 lumens of output; continuing to hold both switches down cycles the output to 60 lumens of powerful general-purpose illumination, then to 200 lumens. There is a .7 second interval between output changes.
The 2211 is constructed of lightweight hard-anodized aerospace aluminum and features an adjustable nylon band that is durable and holds the light securely in place. It is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a built-in LED fuel gauge that lets you know when it’s time to recharge—which is simply done by using the included USB cable. The 2211 was built for the streets but it’s available to anyone who demands an innovative, hands-free tactical-level illumination tool that can also serve as a handgun light when used with a normal firing stance.
Need to buy in bulk or on government contract? Just email us and we will be glad to send you a quote.