Includes 3 Oakley replacement lenses: Prizm (TR22) for full light conditions, Prizm (TR45) for low light conditions, and Clear.
Oakley Standard Issue has developed an array of contrast enhanced Prizm lenses which provide both elite and recreational marksmen with enhanced clarity and contrast of targets. The lenses strategically block specified wavelengths along the color spectrum in order to maximize contrast between selected colors in a shooting environment. The end result, the Prizm eyewear has reduced eye fatigue and enhanced vision of a target.
- Oakley SI Prizm technology uses formulated dye compounding technology producing a color–tuned lens specifically for shooting
- Lenses boost visual recognition of targets while blocking a variety of neighboring backgrounds such as dirt, trees and sky
- Lenses allow the shooter to reduce eye fatigue and strain, and improve the ability to see reticle patterns under scope more clearly
- All available lenses are made from Plutonite, Oakley's high purity optical grade polycarbonate
- All lenses are block 100% of UVA, UVB and harmful violet–blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- All lenses feature Oakley's HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology
- Meets ANSI Z87.1
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses. Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Metal icon accents
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit