California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.6 - WARNING
Oakley Standard Issue has developed an array of contrast enhanced Prizm lenses which provide both elite and recreational marksmen with enhanced clarity and contrast of targets. The lenses strategically block specified wavelengths along the color spectrum in order to maximize contrast between selected colors in a shooting environment. The end result, the Prizm eyewear has reduced eye fatigue and enhanced vision of a target.
- Oakley SI Prizm technology uses formulated dye compounding technology, producing a color–tuned lens specifically for shooting
- Lenses boost visual recognition of targets while blocking a variety of neighboring backgrounds such as dirt, trees and sky
- Lenses allow the shooter to reduce eye fatigue and strain, while improve the ability to see reticle patterns under scope more clearly
- Meets ANSI Z87.1
- All available lenses are made from Plutonite, Oakley's high purity optical grade polycarbonate
- All lenses are block 100% of UVA, UVB and harmful violet–blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- All lenses feature Oakley's HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology
Please note that Oakley Flak Jacket models are not interchangeable with Oakley Half Jacket eyewear.