California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.6 - WARNING
The SI Ballistic Det Cord is the perfect blend of ballistic protection and Oakley fashion. Fully compliant with the ballistic and optical standards of MIL PRF32432 and ANSI Z87.1 (2010), the SI Ballistic Det Cord is balanced for aggressive environments and covert capabilities. The SI Ballistic Det Cord is also “fully-equipped” with its’ anti-fog coating, comms compatible ear stems, and rubberized unobtanium nosepiece. It is one piece of eyewear that is ready for any situation.
- Made from Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical grade polycarbonate
- Blocks 100% of UVA, UVB and harmful violet-blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- High Definition Optics that meet all optical standards per ANSI Z87.1-2010 (Clause 5.1.4)
- Meets or exceeds MIL-PRF-32432 Ballistic Fragmentation Protection requirement per Clause 18.104.22.168
- Oakley SI Prizm™ technology strategically blocks wavelengths along the color spectrum in order to maximize contrast between colors, providing the user with reduced eye fatigue and enhanced vision.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Comfort and performance - Three-point fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
Need to buy in bulk or on government contract? Just email us and we will be glad to send you a quote.