The difference between the Radar Range and Radar Path is that the Range has a little more of a Peripheral Coverage on the side due to the lens flaring out on the corner.
- Matte Black Frame / Grey Lens
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant of O Matter® frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry
- Comes standard with Oakley Hydrophobic™/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options
- Comfort and performace of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Hard Protective Case Included
Maintains Sharp, Clear Vision:
Radar features Oakley Hydrophobic™, a permanent lens coating that prevents rain and sweat from building up on the lens. It also repels skin oils and other contaminates, so the lens is smudge resistant and easy to keep clean. It even eliminates static electricity, so dirt and dust particles won't cling.
Stays Ahead Of The Sun:
Radar lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment. Many performance lens colors are available, and all lenses feature the unbeatable clarity of Oakley's High Definition Optics® (HDO®).
Offers A Secure, Custom Fit:
Choose the nose–piece that gives you the best fit — two sizes are included with every frame. Like the stem sleeves, they're made of Unobtainium® to increase grip with perspiration. Oakley's Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity.
Optimizes Comfort, Protection and Clarity:
Radar is made of lightweight O Matter® for all–day comfort. To keep the heat of competition from swamping you with sweat, the frame geometry creates a cooling flow of air. Pure Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UV, and Radar meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection. The semi–rimless design means there's no frame rim to block downward view. Optical clarity exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards, and patented Polar Ellipsoid™ geometry extends razor–sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery.