Oakley is proud to partner with Cerakote in an effort to provide our customers with the most durable and mission critical eyewear protection possible.
Two lenses are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. The look is so unique, we customized our corporate logo just for these sunglasses. Lightweight O Matter frame material offers premium comfort. Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ Optics, an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view. Impact protection meets Ballistic standards, and our Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in precise optical alignment. True metal icons sign this Oakley original.
- Frame: Mil Spec Green
- Lens: Black Iridium
- Lightweight, stress resistant O Matter frame material
- Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
- Metal icon accents
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual lens Polar Ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Optional Iridium coatings and lens tints to reduce glare and heighten contrast
- XYZ Optics® for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
- Exceeds Ballistic standards for impact and optical requirements
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through –4.00 combined power)