Military protective gloves have special requirements. Rugged Pittards Fire Resistant leather palm and topside reinforcements. Anatomical protective knuckle plating covered with FR leather. Two layers of Nomex protect back of hand and fingers. Single Velcro closure adds secure and easy closure.
- 2 Layers of 180g Nomex for added protection
- Pittards Digital Goatskin leather palm for improved grip
- Protective Knuckle wrapped in Pittards leather adds protection while eliminating any drip hazards
- Box Finger construction provides increased dexterity
- Single hook and loop wrist closure for quick and secure fastening
- Flammability ASTM D6413
- Char Length–Max Average 4.5"
- After Flame–Max Average 2.0 seconds
- NFPA 1971–07 Section 7.73 Heat & Thermal Shrinkage