California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.6 - WARNING
- A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic.
- A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears.
- A soft hydrophilic synthetic, it increases adhesion when wet to grip better when you perspire. This makes it ideal for earsocks and nose pads in performance eyewear.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS
- High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides. It is available in a spectrum of colors for optimizing vision in virtually any light condition.
Our original Radar eyewear combined everything we learned from decades of research with the world’s best athletes, and with the taller lens of Radar EV and its extended range of view in the upper peripheral region, the heritage of performance has a new milestone. Available with Path or Pitch lens shapes, the lightweight frame of stress-resistant O Matter maintains a comfortable Three-Point Fit with the sure grip of Unobtainium components while channeling air to keep you cool, and with High Definition Optics, you’ll have visual clarity and impact resistance that meet the uncompromising standards of ANSI Z87.1. Match this interchangeable lens design with HDPolarized lenses to cut blinding glare, and take advantage of Oakley Prizm technology in lenses that tune color precisely for optimized vision in your chosen sport or environment.