California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.6 - WARNING
Available for both military personnel and civilians. Includes a black M–Frame 2.0 frame, grey & clear Strike Oakley replacement lenses, hard case, strap, and Oakley cleaning kit. The case includes a third space for an additional replacement lens.
M Frame 2.0 = Military Approved
This 2.0 upgrade makes the regular Oakley M Frame Strike military grade. There's a third point of contact above the nose piece, meeting military requirements for protective eyewear (MIL SPEC MIL–PRF 31013). It's a clip that holds together the lens and frame, increasing durability. The style is more subdued with a black Oakley logo and a matte finish. With both models, hydrophilic Unobtainium is on each contact point to maintain a secure fit even under wet conditions.
The Oakley M Frame 2.0 Strike Frames are compatible with any M Frame 2.0 or 3.0 lens, including Strike, Hybrid, and Argo (3.0) lens designs. It is NOT COMPATIBLE with the earlier M Frame lenses, since they do not have a hole to accomodate the nose clip in the 2.0 frame design. We offer M Frame 2.0 Strike lenses in VR28 (bronze), clear, and grey.
We also offer M Frame 2.0 Hybrid lenses in VR28 (bronze), clear, and grey.
The Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 surpasses ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high–mass and high–velocity impact protection. The Z87 stamp is found on both lenses and frame. Additionally the M Frame 2.0 meets MIL SPEC, MIL–PRF–31013. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite, a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity available in eyewear. You get razor–sharp clarity at all angles of view, which maximizes peripheral vision and protection against sun, wind and side impact. It also features a clip that holds the lens and frame together providing more secure support.
- Fully compliant with all ANSI Z87.1–2003 protection requirements
- Fully compliant with MIL–PRF–31013 Vo Ballistics
- Fully compliant with MIL-PRF-32432
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Full compatibility with PASGT, CVC, and MICH helmets
- Full compatibility with helmet–mounted night vision devices
- Distortion–free optics via patented Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry that minimizes refraction
- Extended upper/lower/lateral viewing fields via Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- Maximized comfort of ultra–lightweight design (1.05oz total weight)
- Secure fit, even under wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® at all contact points
- Convenience of easy lens replacement with no need for tools
- Oakley Anti-Fog kit