California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.6 - WARNING
Available for both military personnel and civilians.
Optical Clarity and Protection
- Distrortion–free optics via patented Polar Ellipsoid lens geometry that minimizes refraction
- Extended upper/lower/lateral viewing fields via Polar Ellipsoid geometry
- Plutonite lens material, blocking 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Maximized comfort of ultra–lightweight design (1.05 oz total weight)
- Secure fit, even under wet conditions via hydrophilic unobtanium at all contact points
- Convenience of easy lens replacement with no need for tools
Bullet Resistant Lenses
Watch the video to see the quality of the lenses. The Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 surpasses ANSI Z87.1 industrial standards for high–mass and high–velocity impact protection. Both lenses and frames are stamped.
Strike vs. Hybrid
The Oakley M Frame Strike 2.0 Ballistic SI Glasses are just like the Oakley M Frame Hybrid 2.0 Ballistic SI Glasses with just one difference: the curve of the lens. The bottom edge of the lens is not as curved as the Hybrid model. In this way, the Strike model is best with those who have average cheekbones for maximum coverage.
The Oakley M Frame 2.0 Strike Glasses are compatible with any lens for any other M Frame 2.0 glasses, including both Strike and Hybrid lens design. They're even compatible with Oakley M Frame 3.0 Glasses! However, they are NOT COMPATIBLE with regular M Frame lenses, since these lenses do not have a hole to accomomdate the nose clip in the 2.0 frame design. We offer M Frame 2.0 Strike lenses in
We also offer M Frame 2.0 Hybrid lenses in
M Frame 2.0 = Military Approved
This 2.0 upgrade makes the regular Oakley M Frame Strike military grade. There's a third point of contact above the nose piece, meeting military requirements for protective eyewear (MIL SPEC MIL–PRF 31013). It's a clip that holds together the lens and frame, increasing durability. The style is more subdued with a black Oakley logo and a matte finish. With both models, hydrophilic unobtanium is on each contact point to maintain a secure fit even under wet conditions.
- Fully compliant with all ANSI Z87.1–2003 protection requirements. Both lens and frame are stamped.
- Fully compliant with MIL–PRF–31013 Vo Ballistics
- Full compatibility with PASGT, CVC, and MICH helmets
- Included in the Authorized Protective Eyewear List (APEL)
- Full compatibility with helmet–mounted night vision devices