Available for both military personnel and civilians. Compatible with Oakley M-Frame 2.0 Hybrid and 3.0 Argo lenses and frames.
- Black M–Frame 2.0 frame
- 3 Oakley replacement lenses in clear, grey, and bronze (VR28)
- Hard case for the frame and lenses
Bullet Resistant Lenses
Watch the video below to see the quality of the lenses. It's pretty impressive! Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 surpasses ANSI Z87.1 industrial standards for high–mass and high–velocity impact protection. The Z87 is stamped on both lenses and frames.
The Oakley M Frame 2.0 Strike Glasses are compatible with any M-Frame 2.0 and 3.0 designs: 2.0 Strike, 2.0 Hybrid, and 3.0 Argo designs. It is not compatible with earlier M Frame models because earlier M-Frame lenses do not have a hole to accommodate the nose clip in the 2.0 frame design. We offer M Frame 2.0 Strike lenses in VR28 (bronze), clear, and grey.
We also offer M Frame 2.0 Hybrid lenses in VR28 (bronze), clear, and grey.
Strike vs. Hybrid
The Oakley M Frame Strike 2.0 Ballistic SI Glasses are just like the Oakley M Frame Hybrid 2.0 Ballistic SI Glasses with just one difference: the curve of the lens. The bottom edge of the lens is not as curved as the Hybrid model. In this way, the Strike model is best with those who have average cheekbones for maximum coverage.
M Frame 2.0 = Military Approved
This 2.0 upgrade makes the regular Oakley M Frame Strike military grade. There's a third point of contact above the nose piece, meeting military requirements for protective eyewear (MIL SPEC MIL–PRF 31013). It's a clip that holds together the lens and frame, increasing durability. The style is more subdued with a black Oakley logo and a matte finish. With both models, hydrophilic Unobtainium® is on each contact point to maintain a secure fit even under wet conditions.
- Fully compliant with all ANSI Z87.1–2003 protection requirements
- Fully compliant with MIL–PRF–31013 Vo Ballistics
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Full compatibility with PASGT, CVC, and MICH helmets
- Full compatibility with helmet–mounted night vision devices
- Distrortion–free optics via patented Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry that minimizes refraction
- Extended upper/lower/lateral viewing fields via Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- Maximized comfort of ultra–lightweight design (1.05oz total weight)
- Secure fit, even under wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtanium at all contact points
- Convenience of easy lens replacement with no need for tools