California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.6 - WARNING
These Oakley lenses are designed with Photochromic technology that darken and lighten automatically in response to changing light. They aren't too dark when the sun pulls a disappearing act, or too light when it knifes through clouds. Filtering out 100% of all UV, even when the lens color lightens, they help you see in dimmer environments where UV is still a threat.
Please note: Photochromic lenses darken in response to UV light, and car windshields block most UV.
Two Frame Colors Available
- 11–197: Black Frame with Clear→Grey Photochromic Lenses
- 11–196: Grey Frame with Clear→Grey Photochromic Lenses
- Fully compliant with MIL–PRF–31013 Vo Ballistics
- Full compatibility with PASGT, CVC, and MICH helmets
- Included in the Authorized Protective Eyewear List (APEL)
- Full compatibility with helmet–mounted night vision devices
- Fully compliant with all ANSI Z87.1–2003 protection requirements. Both lenses and frames are Z87 stamped.
We also offer Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 IP Strike Photochromic Replacement Lenses.