- Georgia Waterproof System
- Rubber outsole with EVA midsole
- EVA midsole - Comfort
- TPU shank - provides solid stable work platform with arch support
- Soft waterproof leather with suede panels
- Combined cement and stitchout construction
- AMP, Advanced Memory Polyurethane footbed
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- 8 inches in height
The Georgia Boot Athens Waterproof Work Boot is a 8", soft leather, lace-up boot that you'll wear all day.
Part of the Athens Collection, it features the Georgia Boot Waterproof System to keep your feet dry. We offer a 100 percent guarantee.
The Athens collection offers both comfort and stability. Anchor Disk Technology by Georgia Boot includes a TPU stabilizer with a built-in shank that absorbs shock and provides additional support and comfort in the areas that need it most.
Georgia Boot's AMPTM (advanced memory polyurethane) footbed is a unique dual layer of polyurethane on the bottom layer for maximum cushioning and a memory foam top layer to ensure the boot's footbed is custom molded to your foot.
Additional touches of comfort come from the EVA midsole, padded collar and padded tongue.
This boot's rubber outsole resists chemicals, oil and slips. It's a non-marking sole that remains flexible and resists abrasions. So, just work "” no need to worry about where you walk.
Need to buy in bulk or on government contract? Just email us and we will be glad to send you a quote.