- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded collar for comfort
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Thermolite 200g insulation
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO oil-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole features rugged rubber lugs for durable traction
Reminiscent of our original 6-Inch Timberland boot but packed with even more features to ensure that you'll be safe and comfortable at the work site, our Timberland PRO 6-Inch Waterproof Insulated Soft Toe is a rugged boot that will keep you going, even during long shifts. This durable leather boot features 200 grams of insulation for warmth; an oil-resistant, non-marking rubber lug outsole for traction; and seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers. We've treated the mesh linings and open-cell polyurethane comfort footbed with antimicrobial treatment to resist odors, and incorporated a nylon shock diffusion plate to keep your foot rigid where you need the most support.
Need to buy in bulk or on government contract? Just email us and we will be glad to send you a quote.