Georgia Athens Waterproof Work Shoe gives you extreme comfort and stability while keeping feet dry.
Part of the Athens Collection, this shoe features Anchor Disk Technology to anchor your foot in comfort and stability. The TPU stabilizer with built-in shank is layered between materials to absorb shock and provide additional support and comfort in the areas that need it most.
Added comfort comes from the Georgia Boot's AMP™ (advanced memory polyurethane) footbed. It's a unique dual layer of polyurethane on the bottom layer for maximum cushioning and a memory foam top layer to ensure the boot's footbed is custom molded to your foot.
Built with the Georgia Waterproof System, this shoe stands up to rain and mud. Air gets in, but water can't. There's a 100 percent guarantee that your feet stay dry.
The rubber outsole resists chemicals, oils and slips while remaining flexible and cushioning.
Made of soft, waterproof brown leather, this 6" lace-up, moc-toe has a padded collar and tongue.
- Georgia Waterproof System
- Rubber outsole with EVA midsole
- EVA midsole - Comfort
- TPU shank - provides solid stable work platform with arch support
- Soft waterproof leather with suede panels
- Combined cement and stitchout construction
- AMP™, Advanced Memory Polyurethane footbed
- Anchor Disk™ by Georgia - provides added heel support
- 6 inches in height
Patriot Outfitters is a Premiere Georgia Boots Dealer. Need to buy Georgia Boots in bulk or on government contract? Just email us and we will be glad to send you a quote.