This is the terrain–optimized edition of the Oakley Land/Sea/Air (LSA) boot. Focusing on mission–specific requirements, the design paradigm of LSA was developed to maximized critical performance features for defined theaters of operation. In simple terms, it's about using the right tool for the job, and LSA offers the most specialized and optimized gear that innovation can provide.
The Oakley LSA TERRAIN BOOT is an ultra lightweight design developed for quick assault missions. You won't find the swollen padding of a long–march boot, or anything that could encumber its mission critical profile. Durable 1000 Denier Cordura is combined with Scotchgard treated pig suede for an upper that shapes itself to natural contours. This is a sleek, anatomically corrected design with a glove–like fit that feels custom made.
The protection and performance of this boot earn the authenticity of the Oakley icon. Composed of five layers, a Lenzi board shields the underfoot with a puncture–proof barrier. The Unobtainium outsole was developed for high abrasion resistance plus slip resistance that provides exceptional surface grip, even on flat surfaces in both wet and dry conditions.
This boot is breathable and fast drying, and it offers comfort that has become synonymous with Oakley footwear innovation. A specially formulated EVA midsole cushions the underfoot with resilient shock absorption and maintains a superior service life by raining its performance properties, even after extended wear.
For quick assault missions that demand mobility, underfoot protection and wet/dry traction, the Oakley LSA TERRAIN BOOT offers the ultimate performance profile.
- 1.4–1.6mm Scotchgard treated pig suede plus 1000 Denier Cordura
- Anatomically corrected for a comfortably snug, glove–like performance fit
- Puncture–proof Lenzi underfoot protection
- Specially formulated EVA for maximum step–in comfort and long lasting shock absorption
- Slip–resistant Unobtainium outsole for exceptional traction on flat surfaces in both wet and dry conditions
- Gusseted tongue to block entry of water and debris
- Height of LSA is 6"