The Trijicon AccuPower 4-16x50 gives that extra magnification to make the toughest shots. Feel the excitement of hitting that steel plate at 600 yards. Or get the peace of mind knowing you have your fellow officers back in a hostage standoff.
The MIL-Square reticle was designed by a former Marine Sniper to give a shooter refined aiming points compared to the widely accepted MIL-Dot. This reticle provides the capability of determining distance to a target, determine the size of a target, and to provide visual reference points to be used to compensate for bullet drop and provide reference for follow up shot compensation. Because of the square design the user can more accurately align the edge of the MIL-Square with the edge of the object being measured. Intermediate tick marks aid in increased accuracy for ranging or shot placement.
The LED reticle illumination comes in either red or green allowing you to use Trijicon’s Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC), or to give you that added contrast to your target. Use our 30mm rings or quick release mount to match your firearms platform.
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker
- 1 Lens Cloth
- 1 Set of Lenscaps
- 1 AccuPower Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
- Magnification: 4-16x
- Objective Size (mm): 50mm
- Bullet Drop Compensator: No
- Weight (oz): 23.3oz. (660g.)
- Illumination Source: 1 CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Reticle Pattern: MIL-Square Crosshair
- Day Reticle Color: Green
- Night Reticle Color: Green
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
- Eye Relief (in): 3.6 – 3.7 in. (92 – 93mm)
- Exit Pupil (mm): 0.37 – 0.12 in. (9.3 – 3.1mm)
- Field of View (Degrees): 4.9° - 1.2°
- Field of View @ 100 yards (ft): 25.8 – 6.4 ft. (8.6 – 2.1m @ 100m)
- Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): 1/4 MOA per click (0.1 MIL per click)
- Tube Size: 30mm
- Housing Material: 6061-T6, black hard coat anodized
- Battery Life: >31 hours at max brightness
- Focal Plane: Second
- Adjustment Range 40 MOA Total Travel 11.9 MIL Total Travel
- Waterproof: 10ft. (3m.)
- Parallax Adjustment Range 10yds. to Infinity
Need to buy in bulk or on government contract? Just email us and we will be glad to send you a quote.