- ARD objective lens glare eliminator
- Nikon flip–up lens caps
- Nikon windage and elevation caps
- Magnification: 4–16x
- Objective Diameter: 42mm
- Light Transmission – Other: Up to 95%
- Weight: 19 oz
- Exit Pupil: 2.6–10.5mm
- Field of View: 25.2 ft–6.3 @ 100 yds
- Tube Diameter – Other: 1 in
- Eye Relief: 3.7–4in
- Objective Outside Diameter: 49.3mm
- Eyepiece Outside Diameter: 42mm
- Overall Length: 13.5 in
- Adjustment Graduation – Other: 1/4 in
- Max Internal Adjustment: 40 MOA
- Parallax Setting – Other: 50 yds – ∞
- Side Focus: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Parallax Adjustment: Yes
- Matte Finish: Yes
- Use: Centerfire Long Range, AR (Modern Sporting Rifle)
- Reticle BDC: 600
The new big brother of the M–223 lineup, the 4–16x42 with side focus parallax adjustment lays down a serious power range for your most extreme shooting.
BDC 600 Reticle: Developed specifically for the trajectory of the .223 Rem 5.56 NATO round with 55–grain polymer tip bullet, the new BDC 600 reticle offers shooters unique open circle aiming points and hash marks from 100 to 600 yards.
Eye Box Technology: Every model features an impressive 4–time zoom range and four inches of constant, non–critical eye relief. A massive ocular lens delivers a huge, exceptionally bright, high–resolution sight picture.
Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof: Nitrogen–filled and O–ring sealed.
Ultra ClearCoat® Optical System: Nikon has engineered the entire optical system to provide the shooter with a bright, sharp, incredibly flat sight picture and light transmission up to its theoretical maximum–95%.
One–piece Main Body Tubes: For minimum weight and maximum strength and durability.
Need to buy in bulk or on government contract? Just email us and we will be glad to send you a quote.