The M-223 3-12x42 with side focus parallax adjustment lays down a serious power range for your most extreme shooting. Implements the new Rapid Action Turret technology to position the Nikoplex reticle on-target at virtually any yardage up to 600 yards.
- Magnification: 3–12x
- Objective Diameter: 42mm
- Light Transmission – Other: Up to 95%
- Weight: 19.93 oz
- Exit Pupil: 3.5–14mm
- Field of View: 8.4–33.6 ft @ 100 yds
- Tube Diameter – Other: 1 in
- Eye Relief: 3.7–4.0 in
- Objective Outside Diameter: 49.3mm
- Eyepiece Outside Diameter: 44mm
- Overall Length: 13.1 in
- Adjustment Graduation – Other: 1/4 in
- Max Internal Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Parallax Setting – Other: 50 yds – ∞
- Side Focus: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Supplied Accessories: Nikon ARD Technology lens cap. Nikon flip–up lens caps. Nikon windage and elevation caps.
- Ultra ClearCoat® optical system: Nikon has engineered the entire optical system to provide the shooter with a bright, sharp, incredibly flat sight picture and light transmission up to its theoretical maximum—95%.
- Eye Box technology: Every model features an impressive 4–time zoom range and four inches of constant, non–critical eye relief. A massive ocular lens delivers a huge, exceptionally bright, high–resolution sight picture.
- Smooth zoom control: Magnification reference numbers are viewable from the shooter's position.
- One–piece main body tubes: For minimum weight and maximum strength and durability.
- Waterproof, fogproof, shockproof: Nitrogen–filled and O–ring sealed.
Need to buy in bulk or on government contract? Just email us and we will be glad to send you a quote.