- Durability and all–day comfort of lightweight, stress–resistant O Matter® frame material
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosebombs for added comfort and performance
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- For medium to large faces
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI ANSI Z80.3 basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
On the cutting edge between sport and lifestyle, Oakley Valve™ is for active lives that demand both performance and pace–setting style. Stress resistant O Matter® frame material makes it lightweight while Unobtainium® components increase grip with perspiration, and the comfortable Three-Point Fit keeps the lenses precisely aligned for the clarity of High Definition Optics®. If you're looking for a go–anywhere, do–anything sunglass that blends street smarts with brilliant innovation, this is it.
Whether you're a weekend warrior or just someone who wants the Oakley benchmark of technology in your everyday life, Valve delivers. In fact, the optical performance meets ANSI Z87.1 standards (like premium pure–sport sunglasses), and this eyewear even has impact resistance that meets ANSI ANSI Z80.3 basic impact standards. The lens curvature opens your peripheral view while our pure Plutonite® lens material filters out every ray of ultraviolet light, not just UVA and UVB.