When the wind picks up and the temperature drops, reach for a pair of our Wind Resistant gloves to ward off the elements. The Wind Resistant utilizes a comfortable layer of heavyweight fleece, C40 3M Thinsulate Insulation and a laminated wind resistant barrier to shield your hands from the brisk cold air. Stay connected to your touchscreen devices, while never taking your gloves off, with AX Double Connect conveniently placed on the index finger and thumb. The palm features double-stitched water resistant grip panels making the Wind Resistant an essential tool for cold, damp conditions.
- Heavyweight fleece and laminated wind resistant lining protect against the elements.
- C40 3M Thinsulate Insulation traps warm air to help regulate your body temperature.
- Rubberized, water resistant palm.
- AX Double Connect touchscreen compatible thumb and index finger.
- Reinforced fingertip panels improve durability.
- Hook and loop closure provides a secure fit.
- Machine washable.
- Complies with CE EN: 388/420; EN: 511
- Outdoor Cold Weather Applications
- Maintenance & Repair
- Equipment Operation
- DIY Home Improvement
Need to buy in bulk or on government contract? Just email us and we will be glad to send you a quote.