Propper's TAC.U coat is based on the Army Combat Uniform (ACU) construction specs but is enhanced for the Law Enforcement community. Made of durable 65%/35% Poly/Cotton Battle Rip fabric, it features a longer length for tucking–in the coat. Tilted chest pockets and shoulder pockets provide ample storage space. Hook and loop facing is also provided on the shoulder pockets for affixing insignia.
- ACU–style uniform, enhanced for law enforcement
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin–style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two–way zipper front
- Extended length for tucking into pant
- Bi–swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper–arm pockets with loop–facing patch for insignia
- Enlarged three–channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- External opening for elbow pads
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
Patriot Outfitters is a Premiere Propper Dealer. Need to buy Propper in bulk or on government contract? Just email us and we will be glad to send you a quote.