The ACU uniforms are built to military specifications (MIL–44436) with vat–dyed 50% Nylon / 50% Cotton ripstop fabric. Hook and loop–faced patches can accommodate rank insignia, unit patch, and name tapes. The mandarin collar can be worn up or down, and the hook and loop sleeve cuff closure provides positive closure. A 3–slot pen pocket on the sleeve bottom and miximized shoulder pockets are designed to fir optimally with the OTV. Nametape and patches not included. Dupont Teflon liquid repellent finish. Note to military personnel: This garment has NIR Technology (Near Infrared Compliant) and is approved for military operations. Authentic US Army combat Uniform (ACU).
- Sewn to Military Specification FQ/PD 04–04A
- 50% Nylon / 50% Cotton Ripstop Fabric
- Near Infrared (NIR) Compliant
- 3–Slot Pen Pocket On Left Sleeve
- Tilted Chest Pockets
- Mandarin Collar
- External Elbow Pouches with Hook and Loop Closure
- Vat–Dyed for Fade, Shrink and Wrinkle Resistance
For sizing, click on the picture below:
Patriot Outfitters is a Premiere Propper Dealer. Need to buy Propper in bulk or on government contract? Just email us and we will be glad to send you a quote.