The Propper ACU Coat is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the US Army in the OCP pattern. The 50% nylon/ 50% cotton ripstop fabric is NIR compliant. Mandarin collar can be worn up or down. Hook and loop sleeve cuff closures provide an adjustable fit, while a three–pen pocket on the sleeve and minimized shoulder pockets are designed to fit optimally with an OTV (Outer Tactical Vest). All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 07–13A.
See Sizing Chart below.
- Fabric: 50/50 Nylon/Cotton Ripstop
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07–13A
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- NIR compliant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin–style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two–way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi–swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper–arm pockets with loop–facing patch for insignia
- Three–channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- External opening for elbow pads
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army
For sizing, see the picture below:
Patriot Outfitters is a Premiere Propper Dealer. Need to buy Propper in bulk or on government contract? Just email us and we will be glad to send you a quote.