The Condor Summit Soft Shell Navy Blue Jacket is designed with a three layer integrated shell fabric technology with reinforcement on the forearms. The breathable shell wicks moisture from the body, prevents water penetration, while maintaining body heat. Underarm vent zipper to control temp, and multiple pockets are provided for utility and storage. Also available in a lighter version, the Summit ZERO, for warmer climates.
This durable, waterproof, lightweight, breathable fabric contains billions of microscopic pores smaller than a raindrop, but hundred times larger than a molecule of water. The triple layer combination wicks moisture, stops water from passing through, and circulates body heat.
- Lined stand–up collar
- Stow–away hoodie
- Two shoulder pockets
- Two 4" x 4" shoulder patch panels
- Two internal pockets
- Two highrise slash chest pockets
- Forearm pocket
- Double zipper back pocket
- Underarm vent zipper
- Double layer reinforced forearm
- Drawstring waistband and hood
- Adjustable wrist cuff
- Full front YKK zipper with double zipper pull
- NTOA Approved
- Outer Layer: Navy Blue, 100% polyester, 4–way elastic, high density fabric with Teflon Coating.
- Mid Layer: breathable film membrane.
- Inner Layer: 150 g/m2 100% fleece.
- NO Bleach, NO Iron, NO Dry Clean
- Wash inside out in low temperature
- Tumble dry in low heat
Patriot Outfitters is a Premiere Condor Dealer. Need to buy Condor in bulk or on government contract? Just email us and we will be glad to send you a quote.