The Warrior Wear Jacket System consists of three jackets designed to be used separately or layered in combination with each other depending on the temperature, elements, and the wearer's need for insulation, ventilation, and wind or water resistance. Each layer of the system has a highly sophisticated design that incorporates the highest grade performance fabrics and most advanced construction techniques available. Jackets are sold separately only.
Features of Ops Jacket – Layer 2
- Compatible with Warrior Wear Jackets Layer 1 and Layer 3
- Substantial warmth and element protection in a lean, high–performance package
- Provides wind and water resistance with excellent breathability
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) soft–shell with sealed outer seams
- Brushed tricot and brushed mesh inner lining and collar
- YKK® center–front zipper with semi–auto locking slider and windproof backflap
- Hidden, locking drawstring waist adjustment in hand pockets
- YKK® waterproof, zipper–sealed outer pockets:
- Two hand pockets
- One breast pocket
- Large rear "tailbone" pocket with left or right (two–side) access
- Three large, YKK® zippered, interior pockets
- Scuff–resistant panels protect elbow and forearm
Patriot Outfitters is a Premiere Blackhawk Dealer. Need to buy Blackhawk in bulk or on government contract? Just email us and we will be glad to send you a quote.