- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07–13A
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin–style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two–way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi–swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper–arm pockets with loop–facing patch for insignia
- Three–channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- External opening for elbow pads
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army
The PROPPER ACU Coat is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the US Army in the OCP pattern. Mandarin collar can be worn up or down. Hook and loop sleeve cuff closures provide an adjustable fit, while a three–pen pocket on the sleeve and minimized shoulder pockets are designed to fit optimally with an OTV (Outer Tactical Vest). All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 07–13A.
The sleeve measurement is from the armpit to the cuff. For sizing, click on the picture below:
Patriot Outfitters is a Premiere Propper Dealer. Need to buy Propper in bulk or on government contract? Just email us and we will be glad to send you a quote.